Friday, September 2, 2011

What a Difference a Year Makes....

Seriously, I think I can smell the icing in this photo!
A year ago I packed up my Escape, drove to Washington, DC and started a new chapter...I spent the better part of the year in a limbo of sorts...I called my first year a building year...I continually reminded myself when I couldn't afford to go to a concert or was missing out on a fun road trip to see friends or family that this was indeed a building year. 

This weekend I make the pilgrimage back to South Carolina to retrieve the furniture, books, SHOES, and Post-It notes left behind in a storage unit...see friends and family...eat some pizza at EVO...meet my cousin's baby for the first time...hug a few necks and enjoy a humid South Carolina day.

I have been neglecting my blog for some time now...but I feel a renewed creativity and have discovered some new hobbies...and personal missions in life...so I am revamping and recommitting to blogging....
My law school education will cost me a small fortune - it will take decades to pay off but I have plan...and it is NOT financially sound at all...in fact, Clark Howard would totally disapprove...it's more of a "fun for me" plan...so my blog now is going to be focused on paying back those law school loans...and attempting to climb the career ladder...so welcome to Owing Sallie Mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment